When investing in a wardrobe staple piece like a classic JERRI.JONES jacket – you want it to last!
Natural leather will age beautifully over time. To ensure the longevity of your special purchase please treat it with care and follow the care instructions to enjoy for many seasons to come.
- Colour grain variations are characteristics of natural leathers and make each time unique.
- Tonal changes incidental marks and texture variations all add to the individual charm of leather.
- Store out of direct sunlight on a well shaped hanger with air to circulate.
- Do not store in plastic and keep away from heat and rough surfaces.
- If wet, wipe with a soft cloth and let dry naturally, never put heat onto the leather.
- Have specialist leather dry cleaned only if necessary.
- To remove surface dirt, wipe with a soft cloth if necessary.